Thursday, May 18, 2017

So I guess I'm a coach now?

I do love coffee...
I think I am a coach.

People (more than one!) have approached me, and I have offered helpful information and advice.

Check.

I am coaching. Ergo, I am a coach.

And I like it. And I feel like I have something useful to offer. Now to write up "packages" and plans in a way that people will be excited to pay for the useful services I offer...

Overwhelm alert!









Ok.

Next most important step:

Committing to writing a blog post about this journey every Thursday has been very helpful to me in focusing on this project and also in getting into the habit of writing every week.

So I am going to commit here to launching my health coach websites by October 1.

Yes, that is a long way off in some ways, but I think it's a realistic goal given how disruptive summer "vacation" can be.

So, I will work on it over the next few months of mostly summer, and then have a month of back to school to finish it all up.

I think the first pro blog entry will be about imposter syndrome. Who am I to tell you how to get your shit together, when my own shit is often in disarray?

It's been a long and tiring week, my optimism will return shortly...

Stressful week... one night's dinner was
butter toasted pecans and whiskey soda...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post time! It’s always something, right? If I’m not in Italy, I’m catching up from all the stuff I didn’t do while I was in...