Blog post time!
But I am excited about the summer. I am looking forward to
creating a lot of things. I will be doing more health coach writing, and may
even experiment with making some explanatory videos! (This terrifies me)
I am also experiencing a renewal of other creative energy,
which is very exciting. This may be that brain clarity energy boost everyone
talks about!
I have a new sewing project on the go – recreating a
cross-body bag for a friend who has used up her favorite bag over many years
and hasn’t found a replacement. And getting back in the sewing room reminds me
of projects I had planned and never gotten to – might be time to dust some of
those off!
![]() |
| Fabric shopping fun! |
And I’ve also done a (very) small amount of gardening. Just putting
some flowers in a couple of pots by the front porch makes my house look happy
to see me every day. It’s the little things 😊
![]() |
| I got the big white pot a year ago - finally got something in it! |
…..ok, confession: While I am still excited about the health
coaching I have made almost zero progress, and I find myself wondering if people
are even interested in such a service. I mean, the information is all out
there. It’s not like I have invented a wheel of any kind? Plus my own journey
is still so in progress – maybe I should wait for a couple of years until I’ve
managed maintenance?
I am attempting to not overly engage this not-helpful talk.
More helpful wonderings may be coming your way in the form
of an invitation to answer a few survey questions – about how you like to get
information on the internet. Reading, videos, etc.
Until then – enjoy what sunshine you can find, and stay
hydrated!
![]() |
| Lac Leman (aka Lake Geneva) |




No comments:
Post a Comment