Thursday, May 11, 2017

Content creation begins...

... and it turns out there is a lot!
avocado is keto's friend

So, I began in earnest to write content for my health coaching website. Specifically, it is information about low carb, ketogenic diets. So, I think this probably belongs on the low carb spectrum site. Just as it will be interesting to see which types of clients come to me via figuring shit out vs low carb spectrum - I will also be noticing how easily the content comes for each site.

Bacon wrapped avocado fries.... OMG. Good.
I am also deliberately starting to sort out tasks into 'things that I personally must do' (web content) and things that I could potentially hire someone else to do (web design). I, of course, can do anything. But can I? And still be sane and take care of my other 'business'? No. Of course not. So, starting out practicing what I will preach. In order to figure shit out, you have to give some of the shit to other people to take care of.

In the words of one of the most quoted Disney Princesses - Let it go!

I have started to get requests for information via text. I am coaching already! I am finding it very helpful, actually. I am getting an idea of what questions people ask early on, or before starting. This has given me a good start at what information to include in my 'Keto 101' pieces for the internet.




So, are you a friend who wants to help me get started in this process? Then start bugging me with questions! Message me on facebook, and ask me ANYTHING you want about diet, exercise, health, and especially if you have questions about how and why to go low carb!


a little less pretty in a picture, but totally delicious -
cabbage cooked in butter and garlic, with eggs fried
in adorable cabbage nests


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post time! It’s always something, right? If I’m not in Italy, I’m catching up from all the stuff I didn’t do while I was in...