4/20/17 blog # 4
I am feeling introspective this week, but also extrospective
(should totally be a word).
What I mean by that is that I am reflecting on what I have
to give from inside of me to the outsside world. Specifically, what do I have
to bring to future health coaching clients.
This is a pep talk process that will probably continue for
some time.
![]() |
| So, this is a picture to make the post look more interesting. Feel free to consider the possibility of me exploring the roots and branches of my future health coach career or something. |
But I am coming to the conclusion that probably the thing I
need to launch health coach business is a coach of my own, and a deadline.
Rather than following a 6 month online program with someone else’s health
ideas, I am going to set myself a schedule of learning and preparation and then
just jump in.
Ack!
Now, I need to focus on the timing of the thing. While it is
a truism that there is never a perfect time to start a project like this (or,
for example, have a baby), it is also true that there are some BAD times for
such things (for example, moving country while pregnant – been there, done
that). If summer break were not fast approaching, I would probably set my
deadline in the 3 month range, but if I’ve learned one thing about summers over
the past couple of years its that they have a habit of being wildly disruptive.
I think perhaps the answer is baby steps – I may be calling
on those of you who volunteered to by my first clients and beginning sessions
over the summer and then go for a full launch in the fall.
I’ll keep y’all posted.

No comments:
Post a Comment