The cake!
Was lovely, but no longer a wedding cake contender. Actually the consensus was that it was entierly too rich all together. The frosting (German Cream Cheese Buttercream) will likely make an appearance again. That one you make a vanilla custard, cool it, and whip tons of butter and cream cheese into it until it is fluffy spreadable frosting.
Just another mommy-blog? Or something bigger? Time will tell. Currently focused on the journey from stay at home mom with a geek-ish interest in health and nutrition to a health coach, ready to change the world one client at a time!
Friday, June 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog post time! It’s always something, right? If I’m not in Italy, I’m catching up from all the stuff I didn’t do while I was in...
-
The guts of a good meal A lot of my basic, go to recipes are variations on something my mom used to make. Classic comfort food. This ...
-
Blog post time! It’s always something, right? If I’m not in Italy, I’m catching up from all the stuff I didn’t do while I was in...

No comments:
Post a Comment